Love chicken burgers? Looking for something different? Easy-to-make peri peri chicken burger is an appetizing classic to enjoy with a range of toppings. Perfect for dinner or a snack. Use the High On Chicken peri-peri sauce to stand out from any other chicken burgers. Make your next burger extra spicy with this delicious recipe!
Prep time: 30-35 min
Serve for: 4-5
- 2 Chicken breast
- HOC peri peri sauce
- One large onion, chopped
- One tomato
- One lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3-4 cups oil
Step 1: Prep the Chicken
- Cut the chicken breast from the middle. Then place your knife in the center and again cut them into two halves.
- Place these chicken breasts into a plastic bag and, by using rolling pins, even out the shape.
- Remove the chicken into a bowl and season it with salt, black pepper, and lemon juice.
- Place it into the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
Step 2: Marination
- The High On Chicken peri-peri sauce makes a tasty marinade for the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken breasts with the peri peri sauce and give it a good massage all over the chicken.
- Keep it aside for 1 hour or overnight so that all the flavors are perfectly locked.
Step 3: Grill the chicken
- First, place the grill pan on the stove and grease it well with vegetable oil (any oil available).
- After the pan is hot, grill the chicken for 2 minutes on one side, flip it slowly, and grill it for another 2 minutes.
- Keep applying the High On Chicken peri peri sauce after grilling the slides of chicken breasts.
Step 4: Baking
- Marinate the grilled chicken with the leftover marinate and oil. Then toss it over the baking tray.
- Let it cook for 40-45 minutes or until it is perfectly cooked.
- Now, remove the chicken breast from the oven and mix it well with High On Chicken peri peri sauce.
Step 4: Mayonnaise sauce
- Take mayonnaise in a bowl and add the High On Chicken peri peri sauce to it. Here you have the peri peri mayonnaise sauce for the burgers.
Step 5: Assembling the burger
- Cut the bun into two halves.
- Grill both sides of the buns in the pan with some butter.
- Place the bottom part of the bun on the plate, and let’s start assembling it.
- On the top of the bun, spread the peri peri mayonnaise and add 1 or 2 slices of lettuce.
- Then top it with one slice of tomato and onion.
- You can add your favorite veggies.
- Then add the peri peri chicken on top of these veggies and coat it with the mayonnaise sauce.
- Place the upper half of the bun on the chicken.
- Juicy and spicy peri peri chicken burgers are ready to eat. Serve it with peri-peri fries to complete the meal.
Step 6: Peri Peri fries
- Peel the potatoes and cut them length-wise 1/4 inches and again into ¼- inch strips.
- Boil these strips in hot water for 10-15 min to remove the starch.
- Place the boiled potato strips on a plate and dry them out using a dry cloth or tissue paper.
- Heat 4-6 cups of oil at 140°C on a cooking pan.
- Add the potato strips carefully to the hot oil and cook them half for 6-7 min.
- Now remove the french fries from the oil and then rest them for 1 minute.
- Again heat the oil on a medium-high flame and cautiously put the fries back into the pan. Now the fries are gonna have a crispy outer layer.
- Place these french fries on the plate and drizzle the High On Chicken peri peri sauce on them.
- Your Peri Peri Fries are good to go with the peri peri chicken burger!!
Occasions where you can make peri-peri chicken
Looking for something delicious to serve your guests on special occasions? This peri peri chicken burger will knock their socks off. If you and your family love the taste of peri peri chicken and burgers, now you can enjoy it in a burger form! It is packed with flavor and juiciness making it an ideal choice for snacks and even a main meal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to make peri taste good?
The easiest way is to get your hands on the High On Chicken peri-peri sauce. The peri-peri sauce has the best and most fresh ingredients such as bell peppers, onions, garlic, mixed herbs, and many more.
- What does a peri-peri chicken burger go well with?
Peri-peri chicken can be served with french fries, carbonated drinks, and salads.
- How long should you marinate the chicken breast?
Marinate the mixture overnight for the best texture and flavors to soak into the chicken breast.